Ms. Nivedita Azad
DESIGNATION : ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
DEPARTMENT : BOTANY, SCIENCE
QUALIFICATION : MSc, MPhil, S.L.E.T 2008 (H.P), B.Ed
DATE OF JOINING : 08/03/2018
EXPERIENCE : Teaching : 02 Years
EMAIL : [email protected]
AREA OF INTEREST / SPECIALIZATION : Cytogenetics
SUBJECT TAUGHT : Cytology and molecular biology, Plant Biochemistry, Plant physiology, Post Harvest Technology, Enviromental biology, Plant Tissue Culture
SEMINAR / WORKSHOP ATTENDED :
• 3rd Chandigarh Science Congress. Panjab University Chandigarh.
• Workhop on “Extraction and Isolation of Phytoconstituent” organized by Institute of Chemial Technology, Mumbai in 2018.
• Faculty Development Programme- Train the Trainers at SPPU in Jan 2019.
ACHIEVEMENTS : None
OTHER ACTIVITIES :
• Presented research paper in National symposium on new biology in Agriculture, Panjab University Chandigarh
• I have published research paper in International Journal of Plant Research – Vegetos entitled Chromosomal Manifestation in Ten Selected Members of Family Asteraceae from Chandigarh (India) in 2009.
• I have published research paper in International Journal of Plant Research – Vegetos entitled Meiotic Evaluation in Some Angiosperms in 2011.
• Presented research paper titled “An investigtation of Acoustical Resonance in humans through determination of natural frequency in National conference on “ Recent Innovations in Engineering, Science and Technology NCRIEST) in 2019