Ms. Dipika Vishe
|Name||Mrs. Dipika Pandurang vishe.(Patil)||
|Date of joining this Institution||01 march 2021|
Pursuing Ph.D in Computer science
|Email Id||[email protected] [email protected]|
|Area of Interest
|Computer network , Internet of things, programming with Python , Database, Digital electronics and system architecture.|
|Subject taught||Database management system, Python I and II, Digital Electronics, Computer Fundamental, Computer Network, Geographic information system, Business Intelligence, Linux, Information Retrieval, Web Services, Imperative Programming, Operating System, Green Technology|
|Responsibilities Handled||· Participated as a Mentor in startup India held at Nagpur on 3rd November. From sonopant Dandekar college of palghar
· Participated as a Mentor in Avishkar Research Convention 2018-2019 held at K.J. Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Sion (E), Mumbai on January 2,2019
|Total Experience in Years||Teaching: 08 years||Industry:|
|RUSA Sponsored UGC, HRDC, MHRD PMMMNMTT completed
courses (FDP, Refresher Course, Short Term Course):
|· Successfully completed online short term course on Online Tools & Software for Remote Teaching – Learning from 16/05/2020-18/05/2020 for 03 days organized by Jawaharlal Nehru technological university Hyderabad.
· Successfully completed online induction/orientation on Faculty in Universities/Colleges/Institutes of Higher Education from 10/11/2020-09/12/2020 for 28 days organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College University of Delhi Approved by HRDC (MHRD PMMMNMTT).
· Successfully completed Offline Refresher course on Data Science and Artificial Intelligence from 02/05/2019- 15/05/2019 for 14 days organized by K.J. Sommaiyaa college of Vidyavihar, UGC,HRDC university of Mumbai.
· Successfully completed online FDP on ADVANCED CONCEPTS FOR DEVELOPING MOOCS from 02/07/2020- 17/07/2020 for 15 days
organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College University of Delhi Approved by HRDC (MHRD PMMMNMTT).
· Successfully completed online FDP on QUANTITATIVE METHODS FOR DATA ANALYSIS from 12/082020-25/08/2020 for 15 days organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College University of Delhi Approved by HRDC (MHRD PMMMNMTT).
· Successfully completed online FDP on MANAGING ONLINE CLASSES and CO-CREATING MOOCS:2.0 from 18/05/2020-03/06/2020 for 15 days organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College University of Delhi Approved by HRDC (MHRD PMMMNMTT).
|· Successfully completed Online FDP on Pedagogical & Curriculum Development for Computer Science from 21/09/2020-28/09/2020For 07 days organized by Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj’s, Commerce, Management And Computer Science College, Nashik in association with Human Resource Development Centre (UGC-HRDC), Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
· Successfully completed Online Teacher training on Information security education and Awareness(ISEA) from 26th july2021 to 31st july 2021 For 06 days organized by Ministry of Electronics & Information technology(MeitY) Government of India.
Online completed FDP course during COVID-19
|Sr.No.||Title of FDP||Date of FDP to and From (DD/MM/YY)||No of Days||Organized by||Refresher
/ Orientation/ short term course/FD P
Tools for EffectiveTeachi ng Learning
|7||School of Mathematica l Sciences,Swa mi Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded||FDP||Online|
|2||A Journey to
Sr.college of commerce and science
College of Arts, Commerce and Science , Virar(W)
Learning and Management System
|IQAC and Department of CS in association with Spoken Tutorial IIT Bombay (funded by MHRD,
Government of India)
|5||“Research Challenges and Applications of Internet of Things (IoT) in Smart
|7||ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION STTP
Kongunadu College of Engineering and Technology
|6||Evolution from offline to online teaching||30/05/2020-
|7||satish pradhan dnaynsadhna
college of thane
|Paper / Book Published||· Participated & Submitted a research paper titled “ Strengthing of cognitive computing technology for students to improve the effectiveness in Education” in the One Day Multidisciplinary National Conference on Innovative & Recent Trends in Technology & Management organized by Department of Information Technology, Computer Science, Management & Commerce, Sonopant Dandekar College, Palghar held on February 03, 2018. The paper is published in peer reviewed referred and UGC listed Journal GENIUS (Number 47100) bearing the ISSN 2279-0489 with impact factor 4.954.
· Submitted a research paper in Absentia, titled “ Smart soil monitoring for crop recommendation using IoT-Ag” in the Third National Seminar on ‘Innovative Practices and Emerging Trends: Quality Research in Higher Education’ held on Saturday, February 03, 2018 in N.S.S College of Commerce and Economics, Tardeo, Mumbai 400034. The Paper is published in the UGC approved & listed journal Scholarly Research Journal for Interdisciplinary Studies (SRJIS) (Impact Factor (2016) – 6.177).
· Submitted a research paper titled “Agricultural Issues : An innovative approach for training agriculture field works using ICT” in the National Symposium on ‘Application of ICT for effective outcomes in Higher Education’ held on March 09th and 10th , 2018 in S.K.Somaiya College of arts,science and Commerce Vidyavihar Mumbai 400077. The Paper is published in the Special issue of peer- reviewed International Multidisciplinary journal ‘Research Directions’(ISSN : 2321-2488, UGC approved sr.no. 45489) and impact factor : 5.1723(UIF)(Yr. 2017)
|Achievements||i) PET exam cleared from Mumbai University (2016)|