Mr. Vijay Dubey
|Name||Mr. Vijay Dubey||
|Designation||Head of Department|
|Date of joining this Institution||26-08-2019|
|Qualification||M.Sc., Ph.D. (pursuing)|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Area of Interest /Specialization||Condensed Matter Physics|
|Subject taught||Classical Physics, Solid State Physics, Thermodynamics, Relativity, Atomic & Molecular Physics, Electronics, Instrumentation.|
|Responsibilities Handled||Head of Department (Physics) (Present) Coordinator of Admission Committee ( Present) Third Year Examination Coordinator (Present) Member of Cultural Committee (Present)|
|Total Experience in Years||Teaching:–3||Industry:- 0|
|Seminar/Workshop/FDP Attended||1) Participated in National seminar on “Advances in Nanomaterial research” organized by Department of Nanoscience and Advanced Materials, Saurashtra university.
2) Participated in the one-day workshop on “Faculty Development Programme” organized by “Ignited Minds”.
3) Attended workshop on ExpEyes organized by Physics Department of Smt. Devkiba Mohansinhji Chauhan college of commerce and science, Silvassa
4) Participated in a webinar on “Experimental Techniques and Related Analysis Methods in Condensed Matter Physics” organized by Laboratory of Functional Oxides, Department of Physics, Saurashtra University, Rajkot & Gujarat Council on Science & Technology (GUJCOST), Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar
5) Participated in “4 Days of FDP Program on ICT/LMS Tools for Teaching & Learning ” organized by Department of Information Technology & IQAC of K.C. College of Engineering & Management Studies & Research, Thane
(E) from 16th June 2020 to 19th June 2020.
|6) Participated in 7 day FDP programme on “Institutional Benchmarking of Best Practices” 8th June to 14th June 2020 hosted by SHREE MALLIKARJUN & SHRI CHETAN MANJU DESAI COLLEGE
7) Participated in “ONE WEEK INTERNATIONAL WEBINAR ON MATERIALS CHARACTERIZATION AND THE ANALYSIS” Organized by Department of Physics, ISLE, IPS Academy, Indore, India
8) Participated in “Two day National online workshop on Nanomaterials on Human Safety And Environment” organized by department of Physics, K.M.E Society’s G.M. Momin women’s college.
9) Participated in “ Understanding and tackling A few unattended area of the NAAC assessment” arranged by Maniben Nanavati Women’s College & WhiteCode
10) Attended and presented in one day National Conference on “Advanced materials, Technology, Applications and Education” organized by Department of Physics, B.J.A.C.S College, Ale (Pune).
11) Participated on one day webinar on “Functional Nanomaterials: Concepts, Structure-Property Relationalship, Knowledge-Based, Translational Materials Research” OrganizedBy Department of Physics, B.K. Birla college, kalayn.
12) Participated in one day national webinar on “ Effective ways to Develop E-content” organized by Smt. Devkiba Mohansinhji Chauhan College of Commerce and Science, Silvassa.
|Paper / Book Published||1) Paper Presented Titled: “Green Synthesis of Vanadium Oxide Nanoparticles and their Structural and Optical properties” in one day National Conference on “Advanced materials, Technology, Applications and Education” organized by Department of Physics,
B.J.A.C.S College, Ale (Pune).
|Other Activities||1) Successfully Completed a Training Course on “ Edu-Skills” conducted at Shri A.N. Patel P.G. Institute of Science & Research, Anand from 02/01/2018- 23/01/2018
2) Successfully Completed a Course on “ Understanding and tackling A few unattended area of the NAAC assessment” arranged by Maniben Nanavati Women’s College & WhiteCode.