2. One form can be used to apply for multiple courses i.e. More than one course and multiple colleges for every course i.e. the applicant can fill one form to opt for more than one course like B.COM., B.M.S. etc.
3. Applicants are requested to keep the following ready before they start filling the forms:
A. Photocopy of the mark-sheet of the SSC / X STD AND HSC / XII STD. Or its equivalent examinations
B. Scanned copy of the photograph of max. 80 x 107 pixels size and max. File size of 10 kb
C. Scanned copy of the signature of max. 80 x 35 pixels size and max. File size of 10 kb.
D. Photocopy of any other certificate/s as required.
E. Valid e – mail id and mobile phone number for receiving mails and SMS from the UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI. Regarding the status of the application form.
F. Internet connection with internet explorer ver.7.0 or higher.
4. NOW LOG ON TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI WEBSITE Http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac. Click on the link “pre Admission online registration” (available on the row below university of MUMBAI on the home page).
5. The first screen seeks confirmation from the applicant that he has all the necessary documents ready. On Confirmation, the applicant moves to the second screen. Click on ” proceed ” button.
6. The next screen i. e. the third screen, is the registration page where the candidate is required to enter the Applicants name as it appears in the mark sheet of H S C (or its equivalent) examination, gender, date of birth of the applicant and the mobile number and email – id on which the candidate wishes to receive Communications from the UNIVERSITY. Click on ” register ” after ensuring that the information provided is correct and true.
7. The student will get a login id and four-digit alpha-numeric codes on submission of the form.
8. The student shall get a confirmation from M.K.C.L. on the mobile number and mail on the e -mail id provided by the student about the acceptance of the form.
9. The applicant will be required to verify his/her registration and then change the password.
10. The applicant will log on to the website and start filling the form by uploading his photograph and signature.
11. And enter the personal details, contact details and educational qualifications.
12. The applicant is required to take a printout of the e – suvidha ticket and enter the confirmation code in the System and select and upload the documents he/she wishes to upload based on the requirement.
13. The applicant selects the college/s and course/s offered by the college/s.Applicant can opt for more than One college and / or one or more than one courses offered by the colleges from amongst the colleges Selected and after verification submit the form. Once the form is submitted the student will not be able to make any correction in the form.
14. Print the e-suvidha ticket and note the application number generated and printed on the e -suvidha ticket. The application number will be generated only after printing the e-suvidha ticket.
15. Enter the application number generated on the e – suvidha ticket on your application form and complete the printing of the application form.
16. Student is then required to take the hardcopy of the uploaded ” pre admission online form ” and submit the copy of the form to college/ s, which he has opted for. The student is required to submit two copies of The ” college copy ” to the college concerned. Please note that the application form will be printed separately for every college and for every course opted by the student.
17. University of MUMBAI has instructed the colleges Not to grant admission to any student who has not registered himself/herself on the university website.
18. In case of any difficulties while applying for “pre admission online registration” you are requested to contact College office