DESIGNATION : ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
DEPARTMENT : COMMERCE
M.Com, M.B.A, M. Phil, B.Ed., Ph.D.
DATE OF JOINING : 01/07/2019
EXPERIENCE : Teaching : 17 Years
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
AREA OF INTEREST / SPECIALIZATION : Accountancy, Taxation, Management Accounting, Business Law
SUBJECT TAUGHT :
Financial Accounting, Business Law, Marketing, Environmental Management, Commerce
SEMINAR / WORKSHOP ATTENDED :
• UGC Orientation Programme – Academic Staff College, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
• Research paper in International Conference on Recent trends in Commerce and Management- Journal- ‘GST- One Nation, One Tax’ held at Arts, Commerce and Science College, Narayangaon, Junnar, Pune.
• Research Paper in International Conference on Innovative Emerging Strategies- “Demonetization- A Stepping Stone towards Digital India organized by Institute of Business management and Research, Chakan, Pune in association with Indo Global Chamber of Commerce Industries and agriculture in collaboration with World Management Congress 2017.
• Research Paper in International Conference on Recent trends in Commerce and Management - “Training and Development: An Insight on the needs of Changing Organization” organized by Department of Commerce and Research Centre, Sangamner Nagarpalika Arts, D.J. Malpani Commerce & B.N. Sarda Science College, Sangamner, Maharashtra.
• Workshop on Virtual Classroom organized by Knowledge Bridge.
• Research Paper in International Conference on Recent trends in Commerce and Management - “Banking Customer Behaviour: Witnessing Changes in Banking Sector” organized by Department of Commerce and Research Centre, Sangamner Nagarpalika Arts, D.J. Malpani Commerce & B.N. Sarda Science College, Sangamner, Maharashtra.
• Faculty Development Programme on “Research Methodology-Working through SPSS organized by GIDC Rajju Shroff Institute of Management Studies, ROFEL-MBA, Vapi, Gujarat.
• Research Paper in National Conference on Management Innovation through Functional Reengineering- “FDI: Impact on Substantial Indian Service Sector” organized by SSR Institute of Management and Research, Silvassa.
• Three Days University Level Seminar and Workshop on “Economic Reforms & Policies of India and their Financial Applicability” and “Role of Financial Institutions in Economic Development of the Country “ organized by SSR College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Silvassa.
ACHIEVEMENTS : Author of text book and reference book on the subject Business Communication, Auditing , Taxation for Savitribai Phule Pune University.
OTHER ACTIVITIES :