Mr. Mayur Koli
|Name||Mr.Mayur Bansilal Koli|
|Date of joining this Institution||02-07-2019|
|Area of Interest /Specialization||Entomology, Taxonomy, Evolutionary Biology, Cell & Molecular Biology, Genetics.|
|Subject taught||Ecology, Ethology and Animal Behaviors, Evolution, Developmental Biology, Animal Physiology, Embryology, Cell and Molecular Biology, Genetics and Tissue culture, Hematology, Parasitology, Apiculture, Histology,
Environmental Science, Applied Zoology.
|Responsibilities Handled||NSS Coordinator/Chief program officer (Present)
Member of Cultural Committee-(2019-2020)
Member of Admission Committee ( Present)
|Total Experience in Years||Teaching:– 4 year||Industry:-|
|Seminar/Workshop/FDP Attended||1) Faculty Developmental Programme-2019 From Smt. Devkiba College, Silvassa
2) Workshop On “Mental Health Justice” By “Anubhuti” Trust Organized At S.I.A. College Of Higher Education, Dombivali
3) Participated In National Level Webinar On-“The Indian Armed Forced-An- Insight”.
4) Participated In One Day National Level Webinar On Cyber Crime In Covid- 19 Era.
5) Participated In National Level Program On Snakes And Snake Bite Management.
6) Attended 2 Days Workshop On Faculty Development Programme.
|Paper / Book Published||–|
|Other Activities||1) Organized 7 Days NSS Camp (2019-20)
2) Organized 5 Days Training Programme of NSS Volunteers for Pre-Rd Pared Camp-2022 (District and University Level)
3) Organized National level Poster Making Competition on “Tigers Day”.
4) Organized Regular and special Activities of NSS (2019-20)